Food Stories is pleased to present the Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling, a fabulous nomination that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers.
I have to thank the wonderful Kathy of Bakeaway with Me for this nomination.
She was one of my first blogging friends and is always a source of inspiration with her blog. So many times I open her site and see a recipe for something I´d been thinking of doing (coconut flan, pistachio biscotti). Now, I also know that we both have a ridiculous amount of cookbooks…
Thanks so much for this nomination Kathy! It´s a warm feeling to know that others enjoy what I have to share.
In keeping up with step 3 (listed below), I will tell you that my most embarrassing moment was fainting at my cousin´s wedding. I was his wedding godmother (something like a maid of honor) so this happened right up at the altar, with everybody watching and of course they had to stop the ceremony for a while. Gladly, I quickly recovered from the fainting but not from the embarrasement. It´s all on tape.
The blogs I like and follow are many. They make me laugh or have me interested in a new ingredient or story I knew nothing about. I know there are bloggers who don´t like to participate in these things; for me it´s a nice way of sending a good vibe to others who take the time to share stories and recipes, that, in my case, help me spend a good time while reading them.
Here are my narrowed down nominations:
Jessica of Domestology
Mario of Mario´s Italian Kitchen
Ace of The Toasted Sprinkle
Here´s how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it´s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly award).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting on their blog & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award. Include these nominees in your blog post.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/).
Food Stories has put together a phenomenal team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month.