- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- Spray or butter a square 8-inch pan and line it with a strip of parchment paper wide as the pan. It will cover the bottom and two sides. Reserve.
- Combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium, microwave-safe mixing bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second spurts, mixing well in between, until the chocolate chips melt and turn smooth when stirred.
- If using the stove, place the bowl over a saucepan with simmering water that doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir with a spatula until it melts.
- Stir well to integrate both ingredients fully.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread even, tapping the pan on the counter to flatten.
- Place in the refrigerator until set. It's about 2 hours for me, but it might take more or less, depending on your fridge.
- Run a smooth-bladed knife around the edges to loosen up the fudge and transfer the whole block to a cutting board. Use the parchment paper to lift the whole piece.
- Using a sharp kitchen knife, slice the fudge into 1-inch pieces.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Refrigeration time: 2-4 hours
- Category: Candy - Sweets
- Method: Mixing + Refrigerating
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 2 ingredient fudge