White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
Yield 10 servings
If you want the raspberries to appear inside the cake, pour ¾ of the batter into the pan, add the raspberries and cover with remaining batter
- 2 ½ cups (325g) flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup (175g) unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 3 oz. (85g) white chocolate, very finely chopped or grated (I shave it with a knife)
- 3 eggs, room tº
- 1 ¼ cup buttermilk (or whole milk with 1 Tbs lemon juice)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a bundt pan with vegetable spray and coat with fine dry breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Slowly add sugar and beat 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, and then beat for 2 minutes.
- Beginning and ending with dry ingredients, add them in three parts alternating with milk and vanilla in two parts. With a spatula add white chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Add raspberries.
- Bake about 40 minutes for a big cake. Wait 5 minutes and invert onto wire rack. Cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Chocolate Mini Bundts with Matcha Flowers by Kim from Ninja Baking
Chocolate Rocky Road Bundt Cake by Tara from Noshing With The Nolands