- 4 ½ Tbs unsalted butter (melted)
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 5 oz 140g bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 4 ½ Tbs all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 egg whites (room tº)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray or butter mini muffin pan.
- Put chopped chocolate in a bowl. Bring heavy cream to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Pour over chocolate, let stand 1 minute and then whisk until completely smooth.
- In another bowl whisk together sugar, both flours, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk the egg whites just until foamy. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix to blend with a spatula. Add the melted butter and mix. Add this mixture to the ganache and blend mixing as little as possible.
- Spoon the batter into the molds, filling ¾ of capacity. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until the tops are dry and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 3 minutes before unmolding them.