I use commercial tempered chocolate, because it’s so easy to use and has a glossier finish. But any chocolate works, even chips.
- 6 oz 170g milk chocolate, chopped or chips
- Scant 1 cup (100g toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped)
- 6 oz 170g white chocolate, chopped or chips
- 3.5 oz 100g dark chocolate cookies or wafers, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper that will fit into your fridge.
- Melt chocolates in different bowls.
- Mix cookies with white chocolate and walnuts with milk chocolate.
- Place small mounds of each chocolate on the prepared sheet, making a rough rectangle.
- With the tip of a knife marble both mixtures a bit, not much, you don’t want all flavors completely mixed.
- Refrigerate about 20 minutes, until completely hardened.
- Separate the cold chocolate carefully from the paper.
- Break into pieces by hand and keep in tins with a tight lid.