The recipe is just a guideline. You can stuff them to your liking, I use about 3 Tbs for each crepe. If you have a blow torch you can caramelize the crepes without using the oven. Just be sure they’re room tº.
- 6 crepes (see recipe here)
- 2 to 3 cups dulce de leche
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat broiler to 400ºF /200ºC
- Put crepes on a flat working surface, fill them along the center with dulce de leche, roll up to encase filling and arrange them, side by side, on a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar and broil for a few minutes until caramelized.
- Wait a few minutes before serving them since they’re very hot.