This is the easiest ever microwave chocolate fudge! Full of cranberries and pistachios, it is creamy, luscious and perfect for gift giving.
- 1 14-oz can condensed milk
- 17 oz white or dark chocolate, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups add-ons - I use half dried cranberries and hald shelled pistachios, lightly toasted for the white fudge, and a mix of hazelnuts, walnuts and pistachios for the dark fudge
- Have ready an 8-inch square pan lined with parchment of plastic wrap.
- Melt chocolate with condensed milk, in the microwave (5-10 second bursts mixing well in between).
- Remove from the heat and add the cranberries and pistachios or the nut mix.
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top. I do this with my hands, the mixture is thick.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until it’s hard enough to cut.
- Remove from the pan with the help of the paper.
- If it’s too hard, let it stand for a few minutes to soften.
- Eat at room tº. It keeps for a few weeks well wrapped.
Add-ons: use any dried fruit and nut combination you like.
Plain: this fudge can be made plain.
Storing: it keeps in the refrigerator for weeks, well wrapped.
Keywords: condensed milk fudge, microwave fudge