- 2 cups cold cream (heavy, whipping, or heavy whipping)
- 1 can (14oz or 397g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped Oreo cookies (about 18 cookies)
- Chop the Oreo cookies in small chunks, or bite-size pieces. There will be some cookie crumbs and that is fine; use them all.
- Beat the cold heavy cream until thick but not completely firm.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the cream and fold in with a spatula or whisk.
- Add the vanilla and stir until smooth and even colored. Don't beat, just integrate.
- Add 3/4 of the chopped cookies and combine with the spatula but don't overmix it.
- Pour into a metal pan without a removable bottom (8-inch round or square or 2 medium loaf pans or 1 large loaf pan).
- Scatter the remaining chopped cookies on top of the ice cream mixture.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until completely firm.
- Scoop it into bowls and serve with sauces, fresh fruit, or plain.
- Cover with plastic wrap for longer storage.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freezing time: 4 hours
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Mixing + Freezing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 29.5 g
- Sodium: 86.1 mg
- Fat: 15.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 50.8 mg
Keywords: oreo ice cream