- 7 oz. dried pasta (I use penne, cooked al dente in salted water)
- 7 oz. cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- 1 corn ear (shucked)
- Fresh thyme
- Chopped fresh basil
- Chopped chives
- 1/4 cup cream (warm)
- Preheat oven to 325ºF / 160ºC.
- To roast vegetables, line a pan with aluminum foil and spread tomatoes and corn (you can do it separately if you want).
- Season with salt, pepper and a few Tbs. olive oil.
- Bake for about 45-55 minutes, until tomatoes begin to fall and caramelize, and corn is charred in some places. Corn will take less, about 30 minutes. Reserve.
- Have ready cooked pasta.
- Heat some olive oil and butter in a large skillet.
- Add shallot, corn and thyme. Cook for a few minutes over medium heat, until shallot is softened.
- Add cooked pasta, season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Add basil, some chives and mix.
- Divide between two serving plates, add tomatoes and chives.
- Drizzle some cream, olive oil and serve.