I used this mini muffin pan
- Take teaspoons of cold peanut butter, make small balls, put on a tray and freeze for ½ hour.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF /19ºC. Lightly spray 24 mini muffin pan with vegetable spray.
- Follow recipe for snickerdoodles adding cinnamon.
- Without chilling the dough, put 1 teaspoon mixture on bottom of mini muffin mold.
- Put one small ball of cold peanut butter on top, pressing just a bit.
- Top the peanut butter with another teaspoon of snickerdoodle dough. It will stand on top, that is fine, there's no need to press it down or cover the peanut ball. It will even out in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool on wire rack. Carefully unmold bites, transfer to the wire rack with a parchment paper beneath to catch drippings.
- Very briefly heat glaze to loosen it. Add cream and mix well. Glaze each mini bite.