This broccoli and corn pasta bowl is one of those recipes that saves the never-ending ‘what should I make for dinner tonight’ moment. Easy and full of flavor, it’s also on the healthier side.
- 2 cups dried pasta (cooked according to packet instructions)
- 1/2 medium broccoli (no stems, cut into chunks)
- 2 corn ears (shucked (or use frozen))
- 2–3 Tbs. harissa paste (or sriracha or other spicy red pepper sauce you like)
- 1/2 cup grated good parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs fresh chopped parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- A drizzle of cream (optional but good if you like spicy but also creamy)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF / 190ºC.
- Put broccoli in an oven tray, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, and bake 20 minutes, moving around once or twice while cooking. Add corn and bake 20 more minutes, until it’s charred but still crunchy.
- Drain the pasta and mix with some olive oil (I use the same pot I cooked it in).
- Add parsley, harissa and cheese and mix.
- Add vegetables and mix well.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and cream.
Use any type of pasta you like.
Vegetables: they can be roasted before hand and kept refrigerated for a few days.
Keywords: roasted vegetable pasta, broccoli corn pasta