- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Place the candy melts in a medium mixing bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, pausing every 15 seconds to stir them so they don’t burn or overcook. Stir until they are smooth and lump-free.
- You need to warm the strawberry frosting to make it pourable. Remove the lid and every tiny piece of foil from the can. Make sure no metal remains. If unsure, transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour the melted frosting into the bowl with the melted pink chocolate and stir vigorously until thoroughly combined. It should be evenly colored and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Tap the pan on the counter several times to burst air bubbles before placing it in the refrigerator.
- Chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and serve.
- Keep the fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- When fresh out of the fridge or freezer, let the fudge warm up a little so it softens up enough to eat.
- Avoid dryness: once you cut the fudge, don't leave it out long or it will dry up quickly.
- Extra strawberry flavor: add strawberry extract or freeze-dried strawberry powder and mix well before pouring the fudge in the pan.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Refrigeration time: 4 hours
- Category: Candy - Sweets
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry fudge