- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sifted all purpose flour
- 1 Tbs confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tbs sliced almonds (toasted)
- Confectioners’ sugar (for sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 220º.
- Have all ingredients ready. Melt butter in an 8-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.Let it brown a little.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or with a wire whisk, mix eggs with flour and sugar until well blended.
- Add milk gradually and then vanilla. Add salt.
- Mix in white chips and blueberries.
- When the butter is browned add this mixture quickly to the skillet, and pop the skillet immediately into the oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden and puffed.
- Take it out of the oven, sprinkle with almonds and confectioners’ sugar and eat.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: American