Easy to make, one bowl cookies with nuts and white chocolate.
- 1 cup (225g) unsalted butter, at room tº
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint, packed
- ¾ cup (150g) sugar
- ½ cup (100g) firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup almond meal (or finely ground almonds)
- 1 egg
- 2 ¼ cups (315g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1 cup whole almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix butter with fresh mint. Add both sugars and mix well. Add almond meal
and egg. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, and mix until it’s thoroughly combined. Add almonds, mint extract, and chocolate chunks. Mix well.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto the baking tray and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
The cookies don’t spread much.
You can use walnuts and pecans too. Or add dried cranberries for a holiday touch.