- 1.5 oz 40g pecans, toasted
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup 100g organic sugar
- 8 Tbs 115g unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- ½ cup ground pecans
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 4 oz 115g dark chocolate, chopped with a kitchen knife
- Preheat oven to 350ºF /180ºC. Line a 12 muffin mold pan with paper liners.
- Coarsely chop pecans.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar for 2 or 3 minutes. Add butter, yogurt and vanilla and
- In a bowl, mix buckwheat and quinoa flours, ground pecans, salt, baking powder and soda, and add to the wet ingredients. Give it a few stirs, but leave some dry spots.
- Add bananas, pecans and chopped chocolate and mix just until combined.
- Fill muffin liners, dividing evenly. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until a tester comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack.