That means chocolate with chocolate, and I opted for all three of them, white, milk and bittersweet. Last month we paired it with coconut, and I made the coconut white chocolate truffles.
The better the chocolates you use, the better the final result. If you want to temper your chocolate here’s a link
- 7.5 oz 220g white chocolate
- 7.5 oz 220g bittersweet chocolate
- 3 oz 85g milk chocolate
- 1 ¾ cup 200g roasted peanuts
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt all three chocolate together in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, or in a bowl over water, being careful the chocolate doesn’t touch the water.
- Add peanuts and mix very well, until it´s all coated. Drop by tablespoons onto prepared sheets. Let harden at room tº, which will take a few hours at least, or in the refrigerator.
- Keep refrigerated, well covered.